|Wanneer:||04/06 & 18/06|
|Tijd:||09:30 – 14:00|
|Prijs:||80€ / 60€ (student -26y, 65+)
60€/ 50€ (student -26y, 65+)
At Ananda we offer a year course of Esoteric Tantra Yoga, an extensive and in-depth course that gradually takes you deeper into the mysteries of Tantra.
This course is structured in modules. Each module can be followed separately or you can choose to follow them all.
Each module consists of 2 sessions of about 4h30‘ in such a way that we can have homework & feedback in order to deepen every level. For each module, you will receive printed course material in Dutch or English.
Module: Mental power, meditation & the third eye
- The activity of the power centre Ajna chakra reflected at the physical, psychological and mental level
- The mind, a double-edged sword
- Asanas, techniques & meditations for activating Ajna chakra
- The inferior mind, manas
- The power of the subconscious
- Shambavi Mudra
- Importance of lucidity, discernment, clarity, memory, focus, mental hygiene
- The principle of effortless control. The state of beatific mental void
- Karmic bondages
- Meditation- the most powerful tool to train and transform the mind
- Creative visualization, principles of mental control
- The harmonious activation of the mental command centre and the polar imbalances at this level
- The power of thought and the way in which the consciousness can influence matter
When: 1-st session on Saturday 04/06 from 9:30 & 2-nd session on Saturday 18/06 from 9:30. It is not required, though strongly recommended, to follow all other modules.Price/module:
- 80€/60€ (student -26 years, 65+)
- 60€/50€ (student -26 years, 65+) – in combination with a Hatha yoga course at Ananda
Who can participate?
All who are curious! You can come alone or with your partner. This course is a journey of self-development and therefore does not require you to be in a relationship. You need no prior knowledge of tantra, or spirituality, just an open mind and willingness to learn about life’s transformative power!
What should you consider?
Please come in soft, comfortable clothing and on an empty stomach, as we often do yoga exercises that require you to feel comfortable and relaxed. We have yoga mats and blankets.