|Wanneer:||Saturday 8 Feb.|
|Prijs:||€50/€90 (for couples)|
|Docent:||Nucu & Winde|
Workshop 2 – From desire to love : 8/02/2020
- Understanding sexual desire, passion, eros & love
- Sexual excitement & erotic excitement
- Masculine & feminine – understanding the other one’s patterns & expectations
- Active love & conscious touch
Read more on “What is Tantra”
What to expect during the workshops?
• Inspiring lectures based on wisdom aiming to bring awareness and light to our experiences
• Experiences with creative and interactive exercises for awakening the senses, our energies & consciousness
• Yoga & different forms of meditation practice
Who can participate?
All who are curious! You can come alone or with your partner. These workshops are about self-development and therefore do not require you to be in a relationship. You need no prior knowledge of tantra, or spirituality, just an open mind and willingness to learn about life’s transformative power!
What should you consider?
Please come in soft, comfortable clothing, as we often do yoga exercises that require you to feel comfortable and relaxed. We have yoga mats and blankets, just bring a towel that you can place over the mat.
Hosted by our experienced teachers Nucu & Winde, who have studied Tantra Yoga internationally for more than a decade.
Price/ workshop :
50€/2×45€ (for couples)
Write an email or register at the desk. Your registration is confirmed by payment of the module or session. Contact us for payment details.